There are 3 models in this product line. The ENCOMPASSING AND OCCIPITAL headrest is designed for clients with some control of their head movements. It is moulded, allowing for a perfect fit of the user’s head.
It is therefore possible to improve support and posture according to the user’s needs in areas such as:
- Occipital region
- Lateral surfaces at the top of the head
The various models of ENCOMPASSING AND OCCIPITAL headrests help maximize the contact surface with the head to ensure a better alignment between the head and the body. In addition, personalization according to the client’s specific needs is very easy to achieve. Some models allow complete clearance of the ears.
- Made of a rigid moulded ABS structure, covered with a 1 in (2.5 cm) thick comfort foam
- Offers a soft contact while insuring user comfort and security
- Can be easily adapted to the user by heating the ABS with a hot-air gun, in particular the position of the bottom winglets and/or the upper lateral supports
- Washable black neoprene cover
- The OCCIPITAL headrest provides excellent nape and occipital support. It helps avoid the jamming of the head with the backrest thanks to the curved winglets. It is therefore difficult for the user to remove the head from the headrest.
- The ENCOMPASSING AND OCCIPITAL headrest provides the most support for users with some or no control of head movements. The lateral supports and bottom winglets are moulded to approximate the feel of hands holding the head. It offers excellent support for the nape, the occipital region and in lateral bending. The headrest provides complete clearance for the ears. It allows for a very good distribution of contact zones while increasing stability and head alignment. It also improves user comfort and security and in some cases, helps avoid the need for a more complex model.
- The SEMI-ENCOMPASSING AND OCCIPITAL headrest provides moderate support. The lateral supports and lower winglets are shorter. This model is also moulded to approximate the feel of hands holding the head. It provides good support for the nape and occipital region, as well as during moderate lateral bending. The headrest allows for clearance for the ears and provides good support without being too encompassing.
|T1117 – OCCIPITAL||6 in X 12 in (15 cm X 30 cm)|
|T1118 – ENCOMPASSING AND OCCIPITAL||6 in X 9 in (15 cm X 23 cm)|
|T1119 – SEMI-ENCOMPASSING AND OCCIPITAL||6 in X 9 in (15 cm X 23 cm)|